Registration for the OA 2016 Conference is now open.Click here to Register Online
How to register
Registration can be submitted by completing the online form at the top of this page. Registration must be completed by 15 July 2016 to obtain the early bird rate. After this date the registration fees will increase as detailed in the table below.
All fees are quoted in Australian dollars and are inclusive of 10% Goods and Service Tax (GST).
|Registration type||Early bird
Before 15 July 2016
After 15 July 2016
|Reduced (Students, Allied Health)||$575.00||$645.00|
|Parent Support Groups||$225.00||$300.00|
|Day Registration rate||$395.00||$395.00|
Meet the Experts Session for Parents
Lunch time on Thursday and Friday - $50 incl GST for lunch, drinks and the session.
Please register online for this session.
Full registration entitlement
- Admission to all conference sessions
- Ticket to the Welcome Reception on Wednesday 14 September*
- Conference satchel
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea daily
*Please indicate attendance via the registration form
Day registration entitlement
- Admission to all conference sessions on the day of registration
- Conference satchel
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on the day of registration
Your ticket to the Welcome Reception is included in a full registration fee as per the details below, however you must indicate your attendance at the function at the time of registration.
Wednesday 14 September 2016
- Inclusive ticket for full registration delegates
- Additional ticket – $77.00
Please note: a ticket to the Conference Dinner Cruise on Thursday 15 September is not included in a full registration.
Thursday 15 September 2016 – Cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Not included in a full registration fee
- Ticket - $132.00
- Additional ticket – $132.00
The OA 2016 conference secretariat has confirmed rooms at the conference venue and nearby hotels for the benefit of conference participants. You are encouraged to secure your accommodation when you register to ensure that you receive competitive rates, negotiated for the conference. Accommodation can be booked via the registration form; please see the accommodation page for more information.
Method of payment
Registration will be confirmed when payment is received.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods:
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club. If you are making a credit card payment from a country outside Australia, for security reasons you must first advise your banking institution of the impending charge and authorise them to allow the charge to Australia to go through. Please note that charges to your credit card will appear as being from "OA2016" on your bank statement.
- Bank transfer: Please include your surname in the transfer and email the transfer receipt (remittance) to the conference secretariat: email@example.com.
- Cheque / Bank draft: Made payable to OA2016 Conference. Payment must be made in Australian dollars and free of all charges.
Registrations received by 15 July 2016 must be paid in full by 15 July 2016 in order to receive the early bird registration rate.
Registration cancellation policy
Deadline: 14 August 2016
Cancellations must be notified in writing (e-mail is sufficient) to the conference secretariat. Cancellations made by 14 August 2016 will result in a full refund less $150 to cover administration costs. As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person by 14 August 2016 without incurring any cost penalty. Refunds for cancellations received after 14 August 2016 will only be made in exceptional circumstances. The conference secretariat must be advised in writing of any alterations or transfers.
All best endeavours will be made to present the program as printed on this website. The conference organisers and its agents reserve the right to alter without prior notice, any of the arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating to the meeting, for any cause beyond its reasonable control. The organising committee and conference organisers are not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alteration. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the organising committee and conference organisers do not accept responsibility for loss of monies caused by delays. Participants are advised to take out personal travel insurance and to extend their policy to cover personal possessions. The Conference does not cover individuals against cancellations of bookings or theft or damage to belongings.
Please direct all registration enquiries to:
OA 2016 Conference Secretariat
PO Box 3270
Sydney NSW 2000 AUSTRALIA
Telephone: +61 (2) 9254 5000